photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, February 13, 2023

The cutest little gold hoop earrings and a list of other jewelry that if I want I will have to get for myself.

Let's talk earrings for a minute, shall we? I just got the daintiest pair of  gold hoop earrings  and I wanted to share them with y'all.

gold hoop earring

Aren't they just the cutest? I shared the image of the model wearing them so you could see the scale. (Please note, I tried to take an attractive selfie of my ear but realized there aren't enough filters on the internet to fix my wrinkles, jowls, and overall awkwardness, so a stock photo of a beautiful model wearing the earrings it is!)

Once I settle on earrings that I like, I leave them in 24/7/365. I'm lazy that way. Because these are gold vermeil they won't turn so I don't ever need to take them out.  They are also so dainty and light that they don't bother my stretched-out piercing holes.  Sadly, the heavy over-sized hoops I wore in the eighties really did a number on my ear lobes.

I bought these for myself because they are pretty, practical, and priced-right. I also bought them for myself because Dan and I never exchange gifts.  We made that agreement years ago and it works great for us. (No stress, no pressure during the holiday season!)  But Valentine's Day is tomorrow so I thought I would share some other earrings I would not be mad about receiving from Dan if he decided to break our rule and give me something. :)

Look at these gorgeous gold hoops with diamonds.  So pretty! I'm sure they would be too heavy for me to wear all day, every day, but they would be perfect for a special occasion or even a date night.

gold hoop diamond earrings
These look like fun.  But am I too old for something that dangles like this? Since I wear glasses I tend to stay away from a larger  earring because a large earring paired with glasses seems like there's too much going on around my face.

gold hoop earring
Speaking of oversized hoops from the eighties that did a number on my piercings...

gold hoop earring with pearls

I'm definitely too old for something like this but aren't they pretty? Earrings like this make me miss my youth. I would have definitely rocked these back in college with my giant permed hair! Oh, those were the days!

These delicate pearl hoop earrings might be better for my current age and stage. They are a little more refined and would look great with any outfit.

small gold hoop earring pearl

Look at these stunning 3 carat diamond solitaire earrings? Large diamonds are definitely the way to my heart.  You know what they say about diamonds..."they never go out of style".  Or is it "the bigger, the better"?  Maybe it's both!

diamond solitare earring

And last but not least,  these little beauties:

These are fun and actually kind of cute! I love that I could wear the helmet in my first piercings and then the little footballs in the second piercings.  If I had season tickets to the Patriots (and lived in Massachusetts), these would be in my jewelry box!

That's going to wrap up my little list of earrings I would love to receive. I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day! Would you wear any of these hoop earrings? Do you  exchange Valentine's Day gifts with your significant other?  If so, what are you hoping for? 



 

This blog post was created in collaboration with Responsival.







 

 


5 comments:

Mari said...

Lots of cuteness here! I got a cute little pair of earring for Christmas that look a lot like your first pair, but in silver.
No big hoops for me anymore. :)

Gigi said...

I generally wear the same pair of silver hoops (lightweight and not too big and not to small...yes, I am the Goldilocks of earrings) - when I wear them. I got out of the habit during COVID lockdown.

Valentine's Day isn't a huge deal around here - we may exchange cards and he might bring home flowers - but that's usually it.

Happy Valentine's Beth!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Whenever I wear even a semi-large hoop (nothing like the BIG one you showed here) I tend to almost rip them out with my hands in my hair all the time. *sigh*
I too have drooped holes from big 80's earrings. I love the little hoops you got yourself.
I just gifted myself some really cute white gold ones from Mejuri and I'm a little obsessed (thought about sharing on the blog) with them. I can actually wear them 24/7 and they don't bother my ears.
I need to find a VD card for my husband and soon or they'll all be gone.

Billie Jo said...

We are the same person!!! I wear my earrings all the time too! I have a pair, and I wear them. Period. And they are little hoops too! And after a few Christmas mornings with less-than-successful gift exchanges, Steve and I have decided to stop trying! I am so glad you led the way!

Ernie said...

We do not exchange gifts for Valentine's Day - or really ever. He did get me an air fryer for Christmas. I need to blog about that, but there are always other pressing things, like bad coaches. We don't do anything sepcial either. I didn't even wear red today. Oops.

I do not have pierced ears. Never have. Can't do it. This post threatened to make my hands weak. Drooping holes. Eek. ;)