photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Here's to Monday!

I haven't run in two and a half weeks.  And I've gained 2 and 1/2 pounds. 

I mentioned this to my dearly beloved husband and his kind and supportive response?

"Geez at that rate you'll gain over 50 pounds by the end of the year."

Thank you, honey.

My knee is feeling much better, my new running shoes have arrived and I plan on going for a short run on Monday.  I thought I would give the old knees a few extra days of rest just to be on the safe side. 

Meanwhile, I'm trying not to eat all the Valentine's candy that has made it's way into my house.  But those Lindor truffles keep calling my  name. And I have never been able to resist a truffle.

Monday will be here soon enough and I'm sure the truffles will be gone by then. 

4 comments:

Annikke said...

I tried running last year because my husband is really into running. I didn't enjoy it, but I can walk a nice pace. I wish I enjoyed running but just don't. Maybe I will try again this summer?!

Madeline said...

Those are my favorite truffles and were a part of my Valentine too!

Anonymous said...

aaahh...truffles!! Love them we do!!

GMT

deborah said...

Those Lindor truffles are so, so good! One of my friends gave me a bag of Ghiradelli's for Valentine's and they are awesome too! This bag was dark chocolate with strawberry squares and white chocolate squares!