photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Friday, June 15, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday

Is it really Friday?  Feels more like a Tuesday or a Sunday but not a Friday.  As a stay-at-home mom, during the school year I have a really hard time during the week remembering what day it is.  But during summer vacation? Forget about it.

Since I think it's Friday, that means it's time for 7 Quick Takes:



1.  Sarah had her first swim meet yesterday.  Here's the one picture that I took:

It's Sarah and Cheyanne after they completed all of their events.  They both did a great job and it was just the best afternoon.  There was a breeze blowing and I got to spend 7 hours with my BFF!  That hasn't happened in ages - it felt just like old times before she decided to go and open a Vet practice with her husband. 

2. Dan and Peter are camping with the Cub Scouts and I am assuming they are having a great time.  I haven't heard from them since Wednesday night.  Dan's cell phone gets horrible reception under the best of conditions (like in our house) so out in the wilderness he gets none.

3.  Sarah is playing with her best friend from school right now and we are about to leave for pedicures and manicures.  There has been nonstop squealing and giggling since 9:00 am.  Sort of reminds me of me and Jennifer yesterday afternoon!  heehee

4. Since the kids are out of school, I get to do my running at 6:30 am. I want to do a 10k in the fall.  I think I better start looking for one to do and sign up for it.  I find that I run better with a goal.

5. I guess my Quick Takes are really quick today because I'm not going to make it to number 7.

Check out Jennifer at Conversion Diary.  She always has 7.

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

You should feel so proud of yourself for running. I can't see to find the motivation.