photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thank goodness there's a phone-sized pocket in my purse!

I had to take Sarah to the dentist this morning.  We settled onto one of the waiting room couches and I looked up to see another mother with her small daughter.  The daughter was happily playing at the kid's activity table and the mom was hunched over a clipboard filling out paperwork.

I immediately noticed that the woman was rather large and had on a low-cut top.  Her cleavage was on display and you could tell she was pleased with it and it's largeness. 

And then I noticed her phone.  It was wedged in between the fleshiness of her left breast and the fabric of her satin bra.  It was lodged so tightly that I am certain there is a permanent iPhone shaped indention on her breast.  No need for tattoos even though she had a couple of those as well.

Sarah leaned over to me and whispered, "Do you see her phone?  It's on her boob!"  And then I gave her the please-be-quiet face because I really didn't want to find out if this lady had a temper or not.  There's no telling what she had packed on the other one!

4 comments:

Mari said...

Oh my word! Thanks for the laugh. It takes all kinds. :)

Grandma T said...

Now that's funny!!!

deborah said...

Your stories make me laugh!

Pam said...

Hahahaha! If I tried that, my phone would end up on the FLOOR!