photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, May 16, 2011

Yes, I bought a new plunger and thought I would tell you all about it!

Last weekend when we were at the beach, the toilet got clogged.  We, as a family, tend to do that to toilets.

The place we were staying had the coolest plunger. It looked like this:
It unclogged the toilet in just a couple of seconds and it was easy to use unlike those hard rubber plungers. I have the worst time with those things. 

This weekend at home, our toilet got stopped up. I told you we tend to do that to toilets.  We used our old plunger but when we were out running errands, we got one of the easy to use plungers.

I am excitedly anticipating our next toilet clog so I can use the new plunger!  It shouldn't be too long now.

That was my excitement for the weekend.  What did you do?

4 comments:

Mari said...

You've given me my laugh for the day! I think you need more excitement in your life! :-)

Beth Cotell said...

Mari - I really could use a little more excitement in my life!

Anonymous said...

HA!!!!!!!!! you so crazy.

(whispers) hey beth, can you tell me where you got that thing?

Beth Cotell said...

@rhemashopeI got it at the Walmarts! :) Any hardware store should have them as well. I know you could use a good plunger!