photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Even if I don't think I'm a great mom, they do.

My friend Jennifer and I were just lamenting about several things that our children had  done this week that made us feel like less than perfect mothers. 

And then I saw these Mother's Day cards on my dresser and I was reminded that while I may not feel like a great mother,Peter and Sarah would disagree!




I just love her 1st grade spelling.  And I  love that she put "On my side" and "Right in my heart". I melted a little when I read those.


And Peter, a man of few words, summed it up perfectly - I am the best mom EVER!

I guess I should keep these cards handy because I have a feeling we are going to need these reminders through the summer when the days are long and my yelling is loud.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sweet messages from your sweet children. Cards to cherish, I'm sure!

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Awww Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Kim said...

Love these type of reminders and I seem to need them often myself.