photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, November 2, 2009

What kind of mother would I be if I didn't post these?


Peter is still into blood and gore.  His mask bleeds when he pumps a little heart that he holds in his hand. He actually made a few kids cry at his Boy Scout Halloween party.  Of course these were younger siblings but none the less, there were actual tears.  Which made it even more frustrating for him when he didn't when the Scariest Costume award. I had a hard time explaining that all the awards went to costumes that were made by hand (most likely by mothers with way more patience than me) instead of purchased at the Halloween store.

Sarah is still into pink.  She choose this Wonder Woman costume even though she has no idea who Wonder Woman is (or was I should say)!  And the pink costume cost more than the old school red and blue costume.  What's up with that?

We had a great time Trick-or-Treating with our neighbors.

And you know how I know that my kids and their friends are growing up?

Everyone lined up, looked at the camera and smiled when I asked them to.  There was no crying, no pushing, no whining and best of all - I got this picture on the first take.

8 comments:

rhemashope said...

Love the boots on Sarah! I remember when I used to think I was Wonder Woman in my underoos.

Mari said...

And it's a great picture! They kids look cute too!

Robin hill farm said...

Very cute! I love getting a good picture on the first try! :)

Angelica Bays, TygrLilies.blogspot.com said...

Nooo! Make them walk around with a brick on their heads so they'll stop growing!
Love Love Love that PINK WW costume?! Awesome!

Lisa said...

LOVE Sarah's costume! What a super girl indeed!

Hope you are well :)

RR Mama said...

Glad everyone had fun! And I have to agree, what's up with the current day costume costing more than the retro?

jennwa said...

It was a great Halloween. The kids are getting so big.

Corey~living and loving said...

love that they all looked and smiled. :)

sugar saw a mask like your son's a year ago...and hated it, too. eeekkkk