photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Sunday, November 29, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...How Lovely Are Your Branches

There.

That's better.




And I purposefully left all of the paper plate ornaments at the bottom of the tree hoping that the kids wouldn't notice the ornament redistribution I had done while they slept.  And it must have worked because no one has mentioned that there are no longer branches with 17 ornaments each hanging from them.

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree,
How lovely are your branches!
In beauty green will always grow
Through summer sun and winter snow.
Publish Post

O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree,
How lovely are your branches!


8 comments:

Susan R said...

See it all worked out and you didn't have to worry about hurting the kids feelings. Okay you have inspired me. I'm boxing up the Fall/Thanksgiving decor and pulling out the Christmas. I wanted to put it off as long as possible since that just makes things more real and I'm not prepared this year. I have absolutely ZERO ideas on what to buy the FGK this year. I'm in trouble.

Jessica Ryan said...

lovely... spectacular!

Angelica Bays, TygrLilies.blogspot.com said...

Ohhhh!!! I am so Jealous!!!

These are the Days! said...

That is just gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to get ours up, only we have to leave the bottom half bare, due to little hands! ;)

Robin hill farm said...

Your tree looks great! I have to do the same thing as you every year. Let the kids help decorate it, then fix it later when they aren't looking. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! :)

Jaina said...

Looks beautiful! Much more evenly distributed :)

Unknown said...

It's a beautiful tree either way. I used to sneak around myself, but as my daughter got older, she started paying more attention:) Hope it's a great week for you. Come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday whenever you can.

bevy said...

That exact same thing happened when my boys helped! And the exact same thing happened after they went to bed!

Love little helpers!