photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Saturday, November 28, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...How Laden Are Thou Branches!

Can you tell the kids helped me decorate our tree?

It looks verrrrrrry bottom heavy.

Notice all the ornaments are concentrated together right at Sarah and Peter level.  And look how many they have piled on each branch.


 
 
 
 

I think I may need to redecorate it tonight when the kids are in bed!

9 comments:

Susan R said...

Ahhh yes. I too end up RE-Decorating after the kids have gone to bed. They never know the difference. It looks lovely though. I thought I would wait a bit before I got to my Christmas decor. It took me too long to do my Fall decor to take down yet.

Mari said...

That's so funny! I'm glad you got a picture of it.

jennwa said...

You mean that is not how a tree is suppose to look. Mine has look that way for the last 8 years.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh too cute! I bet they had a great time decorating it!

Melanie said...

Mine looks very similar... :)

Denise said...

Very sweet.

Grandma T said...

Beautiful tree......

Angelica Bays, TygrLilies.blogspot.com said...

LOL- Cute!

Jaina said...

Lol. But it IS awfully cute.