photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, October 27, 2008

Miracle Monday - Keep Believing

It's Miracle Monday again and today, I'm asking for your prayers for Angie and Brian and their family.

Many of you are probably following Angie's blog, Keep Believing, and you already know about Brian's brain tumor.

He has been fighting this cancer for over 10 years now and last month, an MRI revealed that the tumor is growing.

Angie is asking for the following prayers on her blog:

  • For a miracle in Brian's healing

  • Brian's speech restored and headaches to subside

  • For Brian's white and all other blood counts to stay in normal limits and other minimal chemo side effects

  • God's direction and guidance for Brian's medical team

  • Renewed emphasis in our spiritual/prayer life

  • Brian's right side strength restored and continued healing

  • Giving us grace moments of feeling like a normal family - peace and strength

Please add Brian and Angie to your prayer list and pray all of these things for them.

As you pray, please remember that God is a God of miracles and that he has the power to heal Brian.

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17


Keep Believing


If you have a miracle you would like to share, it's easy to participate. Just post a miracle on your blog and link it back here using Mr. Linky below.

Please mention "A Mom's Life" and my URL in your post. And if you want, you can use the Miracle Monday button in your post as well.

PLEASE NOTE - when linking make sure to link to your Miracle Monday post. Do not link to the front page of your blog.



post signature

7 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Hey Beth! I will pray. I hope you are doing well. Have a great Monday! I may get to post a Miracle Monday but it will be this evening. Busy day ahead! Take care, Alicia

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Beth- so nice to find your blog! I, too, have MS and (unrelated according to the docs) just miraculously survived a pulmonary embolism last month. I prayed for Brian and Angie! Love the Miracle Monday theme- will have to join you next week (I already posted a long post today ;-)

He & Me + 3 said...

Beth,

You bless me so with your posts and caring spirit. I am praying for a miracle soon for them.

rhemashope said...

Beth, I really appreciate your blog. It has put me in touch with a number of families that I pray for. I believe that when we pray for others, God "binds" them to our hearts.
Just wanted to say thanks.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Hey Beth, I did get to post! There is so much to say so It is a little long. I hope others will find it worth the time it takes to read. Thanks for the platform from which to share. I hope you have a great week! Alicia

Texasholly said...

Prayers and thoughts for Angie and Brian.

Jaina said...

I will definitely keep them both in my prayers.