Many of you are probably following Angie's blog, Keep Believing, and you already know about Brian's brain tumor.
He has been fighting this cancer for over 10 years now and last month, an MRI revealed that the tumor is growing.
Angie is asking for the following prayers on her blog:
- For a miracle in Brian's healing
- Brian's speech restored and headaches to subside
- For Brian's white and all other blood counts to stay in normal limits and other minimal chemo side effects
- God's direction and guidance for Brian's medical team
- Renewed emphasis in our spiritual/prayer life
- Brian's right side strength restored and continued healing
- Giving us grace moments of feeling like a normal family - peace and strength
Please add Brian and Angie to your prayer list and pray all of these things for them.
As you pray, please remember that God is a God of miracles and that he has the power to heal Brian.
"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17
If you have a miracle you would like to share, it's easy to participate. Just post a miracle on your blog and link it back here using Mr. Linky below.
Please mention "A Mom's Life" and my URL in your post. And if you want, you can use the Miracle Monday button in your post as well.
PLEASE NOTE - when linking make sure to link to your Miracle Monday post. Do not link to the front page of your blog.