photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Look at these eggs!

The kids had a half day of school yesterday and now they are off until April 13th!  Sarah has been requesting we dye Easter eggs since the beginning of March and yesterday we finally did them yesterday.





After the kids were done, I even got in on the act.
Instead of just using the normal Paas kit, I got a little wild and purchased a few different kits by Dunlop (I think).  One was for shiny eggs, one was for tye died eggs and one was for speckled eggs.  The eggs turned out great!  Our best ones ever!



Remember these eggs from 2009?  Look how tiny my babies were!

4 comments:

Madeline said...

My how they've grown! We have yet to do our eggs but soon.

Mari said...

I'm impressed! They look much better than mine ever did. :)

Kelli said...

Look how great your eggs look! We are going to do our eggs Saturday.

deborah said...

We didn't dye eggs this year, althoug I'm thinking we still might do it. The kids just think it's fun and they don't care about dates.

Your kiddos look so little in 2009! I can't believe how much kids do change each year.

Your eggs are awesome!