photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Keep Believing

Brian O'Neill lost his battle with cancer this morning.

Please pray for Angie and her boys and if you have a chance leave her a comment this morning to let her know that you are praying for her.

And if you haven't already, please consider donating to the fund that has been set up for them. There is a link on my sidebar.

post signature

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow. I was following her blog lately and new he was declining but didn't expect that news this morning. Thanks for keeping us updated and I'll be sure to leave her a comment.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I read that. Very sad. Thank you for sharing their story. You were how I found her blog. I can't imagine what she is going through. It definitely makes you want to hug your family a little tighter.

He & Me + 3 said...

I will be praying. That is so sad.

Denise said...

So heart breaking.

Christina said...

So sad. I just went over and left a short comment. I am heartbroken for this family.

Jaina said...

I was so sad to read that update. Nothing can really prepare you for that. Angie and her family are in my prayers.