I've shared the recipe before (but it was back in 2009 and please look at my babies!) so here it is again. It's so good, it bears repeating!
Delicious Creamy Blueberry Pie
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and salt. Add eggs, sour cream, vanilla and lemon juice, stirring until blended.
- Place blueberries in pastry shell, and spoon sour cream mixture over berries.
- In another bowl, combine 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles course meal. Sprinkle this mixture over sour cream mixture and berries in the pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until lightly browned and not shaking in the center.
If you've got blueberries and are craving a pie, make this one! You won't regret it!