You can’t do this…
Without coming home and doing this…
Delicious Blueberry Pie
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and salt. Add eggs, sour cream, vanilla and lemon juice, stirring until blended.
- Place blueberries in pastry shell, and spoon sour cream mixture over berries.
- In another bowl, combine 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles course meal. Sprinkle this mixture over sour cream mixture and berries in the pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50, or until lightly browned.
WARNING – The only bad thing about this pie is that you will want to eat the entire thing by yourself. So if you are going to make this, please be sure that you have lots of friends and family around that you can share it with!