photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Works For Me Wednesday: It's been such a long time!

It's been a long time since I've participated in Works For Me Wednesday so I'm excited to be back!
Here's what works for me:



If you are like me and do a lot of online shopping, then you need to be using Ebates.com.

All you have to do, is sign up on Ebates.com to get started.  Signing up is quick and free!

Once you've signed up, each time you need to do any online shopping, log into Ebates.com, choose the store you want to shop from (almost every major retailer you can think of is represented on Ebates.com) and start shopping.

 You will earn MONEY (not points, CASH) for each purchase you make through Ebates.  Ebates gives you a percentage back depending on which store you are shopping in. You actually get a check back from Ebates!

I have used this with great success.  I do a ton of online shopping, especially at Christmas so the cash adds up pretty quickly.

The only hard part about using Ebates is actually remembering to go to their site BEFORE you go to the website you want to shop at.  But, they've fixed that!  There's now an icon that takes two seconds to download to your tool bar that will be right there for you to see!  This icon will take you right to Ebates.  No excuses now!

If you are interested, please use this link to sign up.  Disclaimer:  I get cash for everyone who signs up using this link so please, sign up now with this link.

I know I sound like an infomercial, but if you shop online, you will earn cash back from Ebates!  And once you sign up, you can start referring people as well!

Ebates - It works for me!

For more helpful Works For Me Wednesday tips and tricks on anything and everything, visit Kristen and We Are That Family.

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Online shopping? Whats that???
I'll have to look into this. :)