photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

One last quick trip to the beach. I guess now, it's officially fall.

We took a quick trip to the beach this past weekend.  We were hoping to make it a little longer but the kids have standardized testing all this week at school and they couldn't miss that.  But even though it was a quick trip, the weather was great and we had a lot of fun on the beach both Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.

The kids kept saying that the next time we come to the beach, the baby will be with us.  And, I guess that's true!

Please forgive me poor photography.  I have the worst time trying to take photos at the beach.  I try to adjust my camera but I can't see the digital screen in the sunlight so I can't ever tell if I'm overexposed or underexposed...and it's usually one of the two.  I guess I should have just left it on Manual.

Here are the best of the worst:














5 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Oh... I love them all! What a wonderful time for you all.

And as I was thinking as I was looking at your beautiful family, that next time your sweet baby will be in your arms!!!!

Have a happy day, my friend.

P.S. Your pictures are perfect. : )

Mari said...

Looks like a fun time at the beach!
I was thinking you better keep up your fashion posts - so we can keep up with the baby bump! :)

Rebekah Es said...

All totally beautiful, and what an awesome thought about the baby, kids are so perceptive!

Busy Bee Suz said...

How fun for your family...the beach is great.
Love the shot of the four of you; priceless. :)

Grandma T said...

Great pictures, great shots and a beautiful family!!