1. My beautiful Lollipop Daisy. Pretty, no?
2. A pretty mix of flowers...petunias and what not. You wanted something more technical than "what not"? I don't claim to be a botanist or a good photographer for that matter.
3. I planted a boatload of Gerber daisies around this year. Here is just one of the many...
4. Corn! We are growing corn again this year! We don't plant enough of it to make it worthwhile but it looks cool growing in the garden so we thought we'd try it again.
5. Carrots! We've grown them in the past with mixed results but so far they are coming up gangbusters. And if I remember correctly from years past, this is going to be a problem because we haven't thinned them out yet. And by "we" I mean "Farmer Dan". I handle the flowers, he handles the crops.
6. Beans! One thing we can grow is green beans. The only problem is that we don't particularly care for green beans so we give them all to my mom.
7. Tomatoes! We've got lots of tomato plants this year. I do love me a good mater sammich! Fresh tomatoes, salt, pepper mayonnaise and white bread. It don't get much better than that.
9. Rose bush! Our rose bush is already going to town with pretty blooms.
Head on over to Jenn's for more Quick Takes and have yourself a great Friday!