photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Timing is everything...

Sarah and I were leaving Wal-Mart yesterday. She was strapped into her car seat and I was loading the back of our SUV with groceries and talking to her. As luck would have it, right as I was saying, “You know better! We put boogers into Kleenex not into our mouths!” I looked up to see the father of the guy who I spent most of my college years with a giant crush on walk right by us.

I did not say hello. Instead I put my head down and pretended not to see him. He did the same thing. Can you blame him?

4 comments:

Megan Cobb said...

I'd comment but I'm laughing too hard to type. You actually said BOOGERS? Haaaaaaaa! At least it was the Dad and not the guy himself. If it had been me, it'da been the guy. And he'd have been a reporter with a camera crew and the whole thing would have gone live via feed to network TV for all the world to view.

So all in all, you got lucky, Booger Woman.

tee hee hee

jennwa said...

At least he did not catch you picking your nose. That would have been real bad.

Anonymous said...

Help my time!! And who was this guy you had a crush on?? The poor ole man.....don't you really believe he understands boogers???

CU

Pam said...

Phoebe calls them "Booooogies," and can't seem to manage to get them into the tissue without my assistance. She has been known to hold up her boooooogie-laden finger and announce very loudly in a public place that she needs help with it!