photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, October 22, 2007

Peter's version of "Guess How Much I Love You"

The other day as we were heading out, we drove past my parent’s house and my dad was heading into his shop. He saw us and waved and we waved back. Peter said to me, “Mommy, I love Grandpa more than you do!”

“You do? I don’t know about that. He’s my Daddy after all!” I replied

“Well, I love him a lot more than you because he’s my Grandpa!”

“Oh, yeah. Well how much do you love him?”

“I love him from our house, to the moon, to our play set, to the shop, to the beach and back to my room! That’s how much I love him!”

“Well, that is a lot! I think I love him that much too!”

4 comments:

Megan Cobb said...

And then did you settle him into his little bed of leaves and give him a kiss? Sigh. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Beth,
This touched my ole heart and Grandpa's too. There's nothing quite as wonderful as the feeling of being loved!
mom

Pam said...

Aw, that's sweet. I remember trying to think of a way to describe how much I loved my parents when I was little, and it came out something like that.

jennwa said...

Grandpa's are the greatest!!!!