photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, September 3, 2009

It didn't take long for the rose to fall off the bloom.

It only took 4 days for kindergarten to go from "awesome" and "cool" and "better than preschool" to "school is boring" and "I hate school."

But the one that I love the most as I am trying to get her into bed is "I'm never going back to school and you can't make me!" Insert crossed arms, big pout and child size 11 foot stomp here.

Well, we'll just see about that now won't we. Insert crossed arms, bigger pout and adult size 8 1/2 foot stomp here.

13 comments:

Denise said...

Oh no, lol

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gretchen said...

The way I got my son to forget about how much he hates school today was to just distract him with meaningless talk about other stuff. Like what his favorite ride is at Six Flags and what flavors did he think they have for slushees at 7-11 today?

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh no...already. I hope that my little guy loves school from start to finish. Preschool that is. :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh it's a terrible life being a kindergartener ;) I hope she enjoys tomorrow much better!

junglemama said...

Yeah it is that way for us here too. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww..... so cute, my kids haven't been to kindergarten yet, but my son is in head start, and he loves it for now. My daughter is also 2 and doesn't understand why when I drop my son off she cant stay too. Kids are so cute, awwww....

Corey~living and loving said...

Goodluck in the morning. my fingers are crossed.

RR Mama said...

I hate it when love ends! Have fun at the beach!

Mommy Words said...

Oh nice to KNOW that you will win that one. So hard to be a kindergartner. My only problem is that I will have to wield something scarier than my size 5 foot. My neighbors 5 year old has the same size already. That means I would lose that battle before kindergarten! Cute post!

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness...what changed?

smileyseats said...

Don't worry Beth.....Benjamin did the same thing in Kindergarten....I had to CARRY him in in his pajamas the second week...I took his clothes along and put them on in the bathroom in the class...when he came out of the bathroom...he was like "what" as if I was the one with the problem. It was too funny! He loves school now! Hope it gets better for you!

Jaina said...

Haha. I'm sure I never did anything of the kind (don't talk to my mom), but I sure remember my little brothers having their own version of that.