photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Miracle Monday


It's Miracle Monday and I'm a little upset!

I had been working on a post for over two hours and was almost ready to hit publish when I realized that I screwed up some of the HTML code and now over half of my post is gone! That's what I get for even looking at the HTML code.

And my kids are up now (Peter is actually staying home from school today with a fever) and Monday is about to begin so I don't have time to recreate the post.

But I do welcome your miracles so please write your own Miracle Monday post and link to it below using Mr. Linky.

Have a great Monday every one and remember if you aren't a professional - stay away from HTML!

6 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey Beth! I just wanted to drop by and thank you for visiting our new "Five Moms & A Blog" site! We're all really excited about the new adventure and about meeting some new moms along the journey!

~Erica

Colleen said...

It's one of those Mondays, I think!

rhemashope said...

Hope you're having a good Monday and that Peter feels better!

Denise said...

I love you my friend.

Momisodes said...

I'm so sorry to hear. About the HTML and the fever.

I hope Peter feels better soon!

Victoria said...

I'm excited to see this meme! I've emailed you with an idea...hope you don't mind!