photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Crock Pot Italian Chicken and Vegetables

I thought I would share one of my favorite go-to crock pot meals. 



Crock Pot Italian Chicken and Vegetables

Ingredients:
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 cup Italian salad dressing (usually I just add in the whole small bottle, I like it saucy)
2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (as you can see, I didn't even bother peeling)
carrots, peeled and cut into chunks (as you can see, baby carrots work great too)
Fresh grated Parmesan cheese (NOT the kind in the green can)

Directions:

Place chicken in crock pot.  Sprinkle with half the Italian dressing, and Italian seasoning.  Place carrots and potatoes around the chicken and cover with remaining dressing and Italian seasoning.  Cook on low for about 6 hours or until chicken is done and veggies are tender.

I always like to sprinkle a little Parmesan over the dish before serving.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mari said...

That looks so good! Thanks for sharing!

Madeline said...

That looks good! Adding it to next week's meal plan!