photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Of course, there are pictures!

You didn't think I was going to write a post about all of Sarah's ailments leading up to her piano recital and then not post pictures from the recital did you?  What kind of blogger and mother would I be?

Sarah wanted a special hair style for the recital and Aunt Cathy was just the one to help her!

I love this girl!

Don't you just love this dress? So pretty and we only had to try on 15 dresses to find it!

Yes.  Sarah got 3 bouquets of flowers after the recital.  One from me, Dan, and Peter.  One from Grandma and Grandpa and one from Aunt Cathy.  And yes, I felt a little embarrassed with the amount of flowers she had.  And yes, it was worth it to see the smile on her face when she got them!
Humor me with just one more picture of my cutie and all her flowers.

Mrs. Malloy and Sarah.  Mrs. Malloy has been teaching piano since 1985.  She's a great teacher and Sarah loves taking piano from her! Too bad she wasn't teaching piano in 1979 because I might not have stopped after a month!  :)

I've been trying to upload the video that I took of her performance but Blogger won't upload it and it won't tell me why.  Wrong format maybe?  

We enjoyed the recital.  It was so neat to hear everyone play.  There was a nice mix of talent. There was one student who had only been taking lessons since January and one student that has been taking lessons for 8 years.  She was fabulous.  She played I Dreamed A Dream and Dancing Queen. (Two favorites!)

It was a great recital but I must admit, I'm glad it's over.  And I think Sarah is too.


1 comment:

Mari said...

She looks adorable. I love the dress and the hair too! I think she's also glad it's over. :)