photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, January 7, 2013

Normal is good!

We got back from our Christmas trip last Wednesday.  We were gone for 12 days.  My husband was gone for 6 days before that so it was really nice when we all got to sleep in our own beds.  Nothing says home to me like my bed.

The kids went back to school on Thursday but Dan took Thursday and Friday as vacation days so I stayed away from the blog and the computer as much as possible and enjoyed my time with him. 

But now it's Monday.  The kids are at school.  The husband is back at work.  And I just got back from Wal-Mart.  Things are back to normal.

I wanted to post a few pictures of our Christmas trip.  We had a great time as usual.  The kids love spending time with Dan's family and we even got some snow!

Milk, cookies, and notes for Santa.

Sitting in front of their piles from Santa.

Time to go sledding!







We went to Salem, MA and visited the Salem Witch Museum.

No comments: