But I have discovered a simple technique that makes cooking and husking easy. Just follow these easy steps and you will be nibbling on corn on the cob in no time!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place corn (husks and all) on a cookie sheet.
- Heat in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a couple of minutes.
- Start peeling off husks. You will find that they are super easy to remove and the silk (that dreaded silk!) practically slides right off! (And I have been known to use an oven mitt for this if I'm in a hurry and can't wait for it to cool a little.)
And for more summer recipes, visit Kristin at We Are That Family.