photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Friday, May 13, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

I wanted to post a few pictures from Mother's Day.  It was a really nice weekend.  I have been working the polls for early voting for the primary election and I had to work on Saturday which meant I had to cut short our family viewing of The Batman Movie on Friday night short.  Well, they kept on watching it but I went to bed halfway through it!  When I got home from work on Saturday, we headed to Mass and that meant I got to sleep in on Sunday which after a week and a half of getting up at the crack of dawn and working from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm, was a nice break.  :)  

I woke up on Sunday to cards from all my people and some beautiful yellow tulips. And then we had lunch at 2520 Tavern with my mom and my brother.  They had a special "MOM"-osa for Mother's Day, a lavender lemonade mimosa, and I treated myself and had one!  It was yummy.

When we got home, I headed to the mall with Sarah to shop for a dress for graduation and then after that headed to our favorite brewery for a drink with Dan. It was a perfectly lovely day and then I had Monday off from the polls and was able to catch up on laundry, errands,grocery shopping, bill paying, and all the other things  that I normally do that I was behind on so it was nice to feel caught up.

Tomorrow is the last day working at the polls for early voting and then, of course, Tuesday is the election. I will appreciate the paycheck but 12 hour days are not my thing.  

 Here are a few pictures from Mother's Day:









Sarah made Sunday dessert so I wouldn't have to!  It was delicious!  And don't ask me why I don't have any pictures of me and Peter.  Whoops!  


5 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Your celebration looks lovely, and well deserved! Have a restful weekend, my friend. Steve and I were just talking about remembering to vote on Tuesday!

Madeline said...

Sounds like a perfectly perfect Mother's Day if you ask me! Thank you for working the polls!

Busy Bee Suz said...

It looks like a perfectly lovely Mother's day.
Wow, you have been working so hard! You deserve a rest when it's all over.

Mari said...

A perfect day! I had a feeling Sarah made that dessert. She's talented! My daughter made a beautiful cake for our celebration too.
You know how I love tulips. Those ones are so cheerful!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like lovely day! Those tulips are gorgeous.