photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Friday, May 10, 2019

My little saint is at it again!

Lest you think that the saints in heaven aren't interceding for you if you ask them to, I 'd like to share a few emails I've received.

I got the following email from a reader named Sami yesterday:

Hi Beth,

This feels weird, but I'm Sami. I found your blog 4 years ago, and I wanted to share a few things with you. First, I'm so sorry about the death of your father. I hope you and your precious family are doing ok. And mentioning precious, your sweet baby girl Rebecca has continued to shine as "the finder". I've asked for her help several times now (a friend's lost wedding ring, our missing tv remote, various treasures of my little girl's, and even our door knob (how does a door knob get lost??) ), and Rebecca has come through every time.

I love to hear when my girls show off their special talents, and I thought you would want to hear it too. Praying this brings you a smile!

Thanks,
Sami
 
This did my heart so much good! I love to hear when someone has asked Rebecca to pray and  their prayers are answered.  
 
And in March of 2017 I received the following email from my oldest and dearest friend, Tanya:
 
Your little Rebecca is really something! Dan and I were in Costa Rica for our anniversary last week and I realized when I got home that I was missing my watch. I was really bummed since it was a gift from Dan years ago. Anyhow, I contacted the resort to see if anyone had turned it in, asked them to check our room, the safe, etc. They did and replied back that it was not turned in nor was it anywhere to be found in the room. At this point, I was really sad and was coming to grips that it was gone. Then I thought of your little miracle and asked if she might be able to help. I received an email from the resort today that one of the cleaning ladies double checked the safe in our room this morning and found it 😊 I had to share with you.
 
(I'm not sure why I never shared it on the blog before!)
And last month while we were on vacation, I  received a sweet email from someone else  who lost a child in infancy and she said, "that praying for you and reading your story about how you trust God each day helped me in my own journey. I see your love for Rebecca in the way you carry your cross."
 
My sweet girl is in heaven praying for us and my writing about her brought someone some peace. I can't ask for more than that.
 
Saint Rebecca Irene, pray for us!
 
 

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Chills of the very best kind. Love these stories!

Ernie said...

Oh Beth. These stories are so touching. God bless your sweet angel!

Madeline said...

Your sweet little saint is often on my heart. I ask her intercession often, but usually, it's for prayer requests that are a little abstract. She's one of my go tos now! St. Rebecca Irene pray for us.

Busy Bee Suz said...

How very wonderful! She's doing a lot of good work. XO