photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Thankful Thursday - Edition 10

Here's my list of things I'm thankful for this week.

1.  Run, Peter, Run. - Peter is really enjoying track.  Last night he shaved 5 seconds off his 400 Meter time and I don't have the exact number but he looked much faster in that too.  He was very excited about this.  Track is his kind of sport - sit around eating snacks and hanging out with your friends and then running for literally one minute and then coming back to eat snacks and hang out with his friends. 

Peter is the blur in second place up there.  I really need to take my real camera to the next track meet.  It was so cold last night - low 40s.  I think part of the reason he was running so fast was so he could get back into his sweats!

2. More tulips from Lidl.  I will never not be thankful for beautiful inexpensive tulips!

Aren't these gorgeous?

3. Mocha splurge.  I splurged on my latest Target run and got a skinny grande mocha from Strabucks instead of my normal regular coffee.  Morning made!



4. New faucet.  My old faucet (which was only a year and a half old) got a leak in the hose of the sprayer handle.  The hose looks more like a rope than a hose but somehow had a pinhole leak in it that only got bigger.  I googled it and apparently a lot of people have had this issue with this Kohler faucet.  I emailed them and they immediately responded that they would order me a replacement hose but because the correct one was on back-order they would also order me another one to use until the correct one could be shipped.

Three weeks went by with nary a hose in sight.  So I emailed them again telling them that the leak was getting worse and that I was getting upset.  Immediately they emailed back that they were just going to send me an entire new faucet set:

That's a $378 faucet for free.  Hopefully they have fixed their hole-y hose problem.

5. Plumber Dan.  I know he was on the list last week for his plumbing/drain cleaning skills but he had to spring into action again this week as he had to remove the old leaky faucet and replace it with the hopefully non-leaky new one. 

6. Sunshine.  Y'all!  The sun was out all day yesterday!  Come on, Spring!  You can do it!

Lovely view of Our Lady from the car rider line.

7. Breakfast date.  I enjoyed my Saturday morning breakfast date at the Waffle House with Dan before Peter's track meet last Saturday.  Nothing better than spending time with my sweetie AND eating a patty melt and hash browns!

What are you thankful for this week?

5 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Beautiful view of Our Blessed Mother there, Beth.
That would bring me calm!
Your thankful list is lovely...filled with family, fun, and food.
I am thankful for my family, cozy throws and Mocha coffee!
Have a cozy day!

Madeline said...

Oh I love that Mary statue. My car line doesn't have half as gorgeous a view. And your grass is green?! I am seriously trying not to covet.

Gigi said...

Definitely thankful for the sunshine! It seems like it's been so few and far between lately.

Yay for customer service actually making sure you were satisfied and getting you a new faucet!

Mari said...

I still haven't gotten tulips!
I'm impressed with anyone that runs. I have always hated it!
Nice faucet and good customer service.

Kelli said...

Love this post! Nic is in the middle of track as well...I really enjoy cross country and track...just don't think I could run the amount of miles he runs a week. The poor kid cant keep weight on. I thinks its a great social sport for them because yes they do a lot of sitting around and visiting at the meets.
Love the tulips!
Have a great Friday!