photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Catholic Schools Week continues!

Catholic Schools Week is rolling right along at Our Lady of Mercy!

Tuesday was Student Appreciation Day.  It was a free dress down day for all the kids and the PTO supplied a pizza lunch for everyone.

In the morning, the Mad Scientist came to school and had four very fun stations for the lower school kids to rotate through.  I think they had a lot of fun!  At least every time I went by the gym there was lots of laughing and clapping and learning!

And the upper school kids went bowling after lunch.  I think they had fun too!





Wednesday we hosted a Pastries with Parents and invited all the parents to stop in for coffee and pastry after drop-off and then our school hosted an Open House.

This afternoon is the annual 8th Grader vs. Parents basketball game!  I will be watching but not participating.  I'm a bit of a party pooper that way!  :)  But I'm okay with that!

I hope you guys are all having a great week and if your kids are in Catholic school - a great CSW!

2 comments:

Madeline said...

Wow what a cool CSW! How fun for everyone in your school. Someone has to cheer for the teams so don't consider yourself a party pooper so much as fan!

Billie Jo said...

I've said it before...
Your school is the best!!!!!
And I know you have a lot to do with that!
Enjoy!!!