1. Friday Funny (Or alternately titled My Mom is So Lame) - Yesterday I was trying to find and print off a map that contained the US and Honduras. I wanted to send it to one of our sponsored children in Honduras and I wanted to highlight where we live and where he lives.
Peter came into the office and asked what I was doing. After I told him he suggested that we check Google Earth to get a better idea of where the village was. We typed in the street address of the Unbound facility.
After we found it, I said, "Oooohhh!!! Go to street view so we can get an idea of what it looks like in that area!"
Peter, very annoyed with his poor dumb mothers said,
So, I guess Google isn't everywhere like I thought.
2. Sarah and Chey had an epic water balloon fight.
3. I took the kids to Sheetz for $1.99 F'Reals. (F'reas are milkshakes that are sold at Sheetz, WaWa and other convenience stores.)
4. The kids did some dry land work before swim practice yesterday and they looked hilarious so of course I had to take pictures.
5. Sarah and I made some yummy guac. So good! The cilantro was fresh from our garden. However, we are still waiting patiently for our first tomatoes.
She created these gorgeous waves by french braiding her hair while wet. After it dried she took it down and voila! No heat waves!
7. Today Sarah has a friend from school coming over to go to the pool and spend the night. She's super excited. Peter plans to spend the night at my parents house to escape all the giggling!
Happy Fourth of July!!!! Don't forget to head over to Kelly's to see the other 7QT!