photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Check out my new frames!!

Firmoo has asked again if I would like to review their product and I was all heck yeah!  I love Firmoo and if you will recall, I've already received two pairs of glasses from them and have loved both of those.

Check out the first pair here and the second pair here.  My first two pairs were very similar because I'm not very adventurous and usually think that if something's not broken then don't fix it.

But this year I was feeling a little wild and opted to go for a bigger frame.  And oddly enough, it looks very similar to a frame that I thought was too big last year.  Hmmmm...wonder what changed?  Perhaps my face got bigger along with every other part of my body?  Perhaps I'm so used to seeing all the cool young hipsters wearing their oversized frames that I didn't think twice about going larger?  I'm not sure but what ever the case, I really, really like these new frames?


Look at the cool stems!  They are white!

The whole ordering process with Firmoo is easy peasy.  Just head to their website.  Select the type of glasses you are interested in (eye, reading, sun) and then start looking through their selection.  When you find one you like you can click on it and then select Try It On.  You can upload a photo of yourself and start "trying on" all the frames.

Firmoo's frames are extremely reasonable in price and the add-ons are also very affordable. The turn around is very quick. I got my glasses in about a week. 

You will need information from your eye doctor in order to place your order.  But, by law, your eye doctor is required to give you your prescription if you ask. (At least if your last eye appointment was within a year.)  They will quickly write it out for you and you will have all the measurements/information you need to place your order with Firmoo.

I am very happy with these glasses (if I wasn't I would tell you) and y'all, they are affordable enough that  you could get a couple of pairs to switch out and play around with!


5 comments:

Mari said...

Very cute! I need to go to the eye dr and then get new frames. I don't know if I'm brave enough to go big though!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Wow. SO cute. I really like all three of the pairs you've had. Hey, you're a hipster....don't forget about us boring folks. :)

Madeline said...

Those are great. I love Firmoo!

Madeline said...

Those are great. I love Firmoo!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Cute! I so need a new pair of glasses, it has been crazy how long it has been, probably 6+ years. I even got a new prescription last Sept and took the prescription with me and that is how far I have gotten. Ugh! Anyway, thanks for the inspiration. Super cute post!!