Happy 7QT Friday!
1. This guy! So handsome.
2. This girl! So pretty.
3. And speaking of this girl who looks so grown up and worldly at the age of ten was watching The Voice with me the other night when a contestant came on who mentioned he was very poor growing up and usually there were never any presents under the tree on Christmas morning. Sarah looked up at me from her position beside me on the couch and said, "Why is it that Santa never visits the poor kids? Do you and Daddy have to pay him?" She'll figure it out soon enough.
4. My friend Jennifer sent me these beautiful flowers on Tuesday which just so happened to be the day I started a second novena to St. Therese. Do you see what's sticking up in the center of these flowers? Just like last time a couple of weeks ago when I started the Novena to St. Therese, one lone rose in the middle of a bunch of other flowers. The flowers were beautiful, they brightened my day, and I got a little wave from St. Therese!
5. If you haven't been following Mary's story, where have you been?! Oh, the praying I do for this family, and I know I'm not alone. God is working mightily for this family and he's doing it in such interesting ways. Please pray for them and if you can, please consider donating to Courtney's funeral fund.
6. I have lost a lot of hair recently which I am assuming is postpartum hair loss. Today, I'm going to get a lot of it cut off. It is so stringy, it took all of my willpower the other day to refrain from hacking it off with the kitchen scissors. Kelly, my stylist, will appreciate the fact that I did not do that! Sarah wants me to get a bob. I'm not going that short, but it will be noticeable.
7. And, I've lost another pound on the Atkins diet and I officially bought one size smaller jeans yesterday! Slowly but surely, I'm getting there. One pound at a time.
Have a great weekend y'all, and head over to Jen's to see what everyone else is up to!