photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Friday, March 11, 2011

Sarah Said

Sarah's Faith Formation teacher gave each member of the class 40 slips of paper.  Each day during Lent the kids are supposed to pick out a slip and do what it says.

For example, yesterday's slip was "set the table", the day before that Sarah pulled out "practice the Our Father". 

Today her slip read, "pray for your Mother".

So after she pulled it out, she closed her eyes and said a quick prayer.

"I prayed for God to make you a better cook!" Sarah said.

Well, with God, anything is possible!

6 comments:

Mari said...

She's so funny!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh no she didn't! LOL

RR Mama said...

OK I just laughed out loud!

Annikke said...

That girl knows just how to build you up doesn't she?? LOL

Christina said...

Long time no see! I am trying to get back on the blogging train and connect with some of my old blog friends.

About your post: Out of the mouths of babes. How funny is that. I'm sad to say that some of my kids would agree with her about my cooking.

Musings of a Housewife said...

That is hilarious!