photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, September 28, 2009

Miracle Monday


It's Miracle Monday!

Today I want to introduce you to 4-year-old Gabriella. Gabriella was diagnosed in April with a severe and irreparable case of Myocardial Bridging which is causing Secondary Restrictive Cardiomyopathy.

Gabriella needs a heart transplant.

In fact, she was doing well enough that they she was going to be put on the heart transplant list on October 15th.

But on Friday Gabriella had a stroke. She has a blood clot in the left part of her brain and currently has no right side control and no speech.

In addition to this, her transplant is now on hold.

As I was reading the post updates that her mom Kristi wrote, I was amazed that she was able to see a miracle in this. She wrote:

"One miraculous thing I want to mention is speech. The location of her clot is directly on the speech area of her brain. Until puberty, children have the ability to relocate and reassign where the brains speech ability is located. Fortunately, she has the possibility of her speech returning because of how the brain performs this amazing change."

The human body never ceases to amaze me. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. - Psalm 139:14

Please pray that Gabriella's speech and movement be returned and if you have a moment, head over to their blog and let them know that you are praying for them.

*************************************

If you have a miracle that you want to share, it's easy! Just post about it on your blog and link to it here using Mr. Linky. Please make sure you link to the miracle and not to the front of your blog. Also mention A Mom's Life in your post and if you want to, you can use the Miracle Monday button in your post.

If you have any questions, please contact me!

3 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

OH Beth! I have tears in my eyes seeing this. Thank you so very much for spreading the word about Gabriella. You touched my heart today. Thank you!

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing, I will be praying.

Kristi said...

Stalking google and found this blog entry on my precious Gabriella! Thank you so much for devoting this post to her, and God bless you!!!