photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Gold rings, bracelet stacks, and lemon trees! What are you getting for Mother's Day?

Mother's Day is right around the corner!  Sunday, May 12th to be exact.  And since Dan is always traveling and not hyper aware that Mother's Day is right around the corner, and the kids are busy with work and school and their social lives, I thought it might be.... ummmm....helpful, if I listed out some things that would make perfect Mother's Day gifts for their favorite mother. And then I thought it might be helpful for anyone else shopping for their mother so I thought I would share it here. 

So let's jump right in and see what's on my wish list this year....

1. Any ring from this company would be a lovely gift.  They have some really pretty rings that would look perfect in a stack and they are great quality and super affordable. They also have gorgeous diamond and gemstone rings so make sure to check out their page.

 


 
I mean how cute would all three of these look stacked on my right ring finger???

2. And speaking of stacks...you can never go wrong with an enewton bracelet stack.  I've already got a few in my collection but one thing I know about enewton bracelets  is that you can never have too many!

Aren't they so pretty?  And they come in silver and gold (even mixed metal options) and they come with pearls and some have gemstones and then there are also bracelets with colored beads.  There are so many different styles.  And I should know because we sell them where I work.  Everyone loves them!

3. The next item that I would love to see on Mother's Day is anything by Barefoot Dreams. In fact, they have a whole section of Mother's Day gift ideas. They have the best blankets, pajamas and lounge wear.  And this robe is so soft and so cozy!

4. Have you guys heard of Farm House Fresh?  It's an all natural and organic skin care brand.  And right now they have a Mother's Day special. If you spend $110 you will get a free cosmetic bag and card with your purchase.   You could choose several products and put them in the free make-up bag to make a really cute gift.  And don't forget their Bronze Fox tanning drops. You mix a few drops right in your moisturizer and you look glowy  without any makeup needed. And to make these drops even more magical they are enriched with hyaluronic and polyglutamic acids + an antioxidant cocktail of green tea, watermelon, cactus and acai. 

 

5. Have you guys seen this cute Heart Snapshot Mix from Minted? You upload 30 of your mom's favorite photos of you and they print it and frame it.  It's so easy to do that even your husband could figure it out. :) Minted has a whole selection of gifts that can be personalized with your own photos if you don't like the heart shape.

6. For the mom that's always burning candles, how about this candle warming lamp?  The halogen bulb softly burns down the wax without an open flame so you are never in danger of forgetting to blow out your candle! Plus it's really pretty!

7. And a tried an true gift that everyone loves is the Frameo Digitial Picure Frame! We gave one to my mom several years ago and she loves it!  Friends and family can link up to the frame and send photos to it in seconds. And then the photos are always rotating.  It's such a fun gift and I know my mom really appreciates hers.



8. Flowers on Mother's Day are an expected and appreciated gift but what about something that lasts a a lot longer AND produces fruit?  This Grow Anywhere Meyer Lemon Tree would be such a fun and unexpected gift. Put it in a sunny window (just needs 6 hours of direct sunlight) and pretty soon you will be enjoying delicious lemons.  And as a bonus, the white blooms (that eventually turn into the lemons) smell wonderful and are a natural air freshener.

 


 9.And last but not least in a list of great Mother's Day gifts is my favorite gift of all....time spent with my people.  Now that my kids are in college my very favorite thing (any time not just on Mother's Day) is to have everyone home.  I sleep deeper when they are home. Food tastes better when they are at home - even my cooking! Sitting on the couch watching a tv show is more fun when they are all sitting around with me.  Nothing makes my heart happier than being all together with my little family.

Gold rings are beautiful, bathrobes are cozy, pictures are nostalgic, but a hug from my kids is definitely my favorite thing on Mother's Day.

So....what's the best gift you've every gotten on Mother's Day?  What about the worst gift?  I'm sure there have been some vacuum cleaners gifted by some well-intentioned but not so bright husbands. If so, spill the beans, I want to know!

 

This blog post was created in collaboration with Responsival.





3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Hello, my friend! You have put together a great wish list! FarmHouse Fresh is a favorite here. The Easter Bunny always puts something special in the girls' baskets. Thanks for sharing. I hope your people read this one!

Ernie said...

These are all so fun. What a great list. My best Mother's Day gift was finding out I was pregnant with Reg in May of '05. That was an epic day. I agree - having the kids home is the best gift ever. I so look forward to summer when the college kids are home. I would also add to your list - any housework they do. That's the way to my heart.

Gigi said...

If the kids are here that's the best possible gift. I don't need anything else truly.

I put together a photobook of the wedding pictures for my mother-in-law that I think she will truly cherish; especially since she couldn't be there for the actual ceremony.