photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thankful Thursday - Edition 36

It's Thankful Thursday and here's a little list of just a few of the things I'm thankful for...

1.  Warm September weather.

2. Carolina blue skies with fluffy clouds.



3. Sugar-free mocha syrup at Starbucks.  (A couple of pumps and some heavy cream makes a delicious low carb coffee drink!)

4. The nice pop of red these gerber daisies bring to my kitchen.


5. The beautiful sunrises I see when I'm grabbing the morning newspaper for Dan.

6. Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel Seasoning on an avocado. Delicious!  Dan likes it on his eggs.

7. Bumping into a friend at swim practice and talking for the entire hour! 

8.  Wings!  My parents grilled a ton of them and we ate them on Labor Day.  We had some leftover and I enjoyed them for lunch today.  (This should count as two thankfuls because I love good leftovers for lunch!)

9. Spending a long weekend with my favorite people.


10. Looking forward to date night this weekend with Dan to celebrate our anniversary and birthdays!  He hates it when I call it date night so let me rephrase that - Looking forward to eating dinner and spending time alone with Dan to celebrate!

What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

Madeline said...

You can go ahead and call it date night, I won't tell! Sounds like a good week overall. Those flowers are lovely!

Gigi said...

I am thankful that this (work) day is over!! This was a tough one!

Ernie said...

Ha! I am with Dan. I hate the term 'date night'. Not sure why. I think because his parents were weird about writing 'date night' on a monetary gift that they would give us when he was a full time student. I was always like, 'Um, how about we need the money and will use it for whatever.' I know shame on me for getting my nose out of joint for that.

I am thankful for a clean house and one party of two this weekend that I pulled off without a hitch. I hosted Mini's tennis team pasta party last night. It felt like my body was run over by a truck this morning when I got out of bed.

That picture of the flowers also shows off how beautiful and put-together your house is. Green with envy!

Kelli said...

Don't you love the Trader Joe's Everything Bagel Seasoning
I agree you can call it a date night! If you don't then it's just a regular night going out!