photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

It's official. I'm a crazy cat lady....

I never managed to get my walk in yesterday.  The rain hung around until late in the afternoon when heavy winds and a tornado watch took over.  But I did manage to get out in the fog this morning and knock out 2 miles. 

I'm usually an all or nothing person. So if I can't get in my exercise on Monday, then in my confused little mind, I think to myself "Self, what's the point of doing any exercise this whole week since you already blew day one?"

Or, as another example, if I eat something fattening in the middle of the day then I think to myself, "Self, this whole day of eating well has been ruined so I better spend the rest of the day eating more horrible food and then just start overeating better next Monday." 

All this to say, I'm glad I got a little exercise in this morning even though I didn't do anything yesterday.

There's not a lot going on around here this week thankfully so I feel like now is as good of a time as any to let you know that Dan and I have turned into crazy cat people.  I'll find myself texting Dan pictures of Wally doing adorable things throughout the day and I've even spotted Dan taking pictures of him as well in the evenings when he's home from work. 

I feel like the blogosphere needs more Wally pictures so here you go:


He loves to watch the computer screen.  Perhaps I should get him a video of fish or would that be a little too crazy??

He will sleep anywhere at anytime on anything. 

This picture was taken on October 21.

This one was taken on October 11th.  He's growing up waaaaayy too fast! He's losing his fluffy kitten-ness.



Enjoy your Tuesday!

5 comments:

Pam said...

He is incredibly beautiful! Love seeing pics of him. :)

Madeline said...

He is getting big fast! Christopher asks me daily if there are any new pictures of Wally so don't think of yourself as being a crazy cat person so much as a kind soul entertaining a five year old several states away!

Mari said...

Just like kids, they grow too fast! I do love seeing Wally!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Ahh, I love your pics of Wally! So fun!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

He's so darn cute!!! I had three orange tabbies and the male was by far the sweetest. Enjoy the kitten part while it lasts.