photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, April 6, 2015

What I Wore Sunday and What I Did Sunday. Two for the price of one!

Our Easter didn't start off quite as expected.  On his way up to bed Saturday night, Dan twisted and sprained his ankle and it was swollen to at least twice it's size.

Luckily Jennifer had a pair of crutches and Dan was able to make it to Mass.  He could put absolutely no weight on his foot so without those crutches he couldn't have made it.  It's his right foot too, so I even had to drive him to work this morning. 

Here's What I Wore Sunday:


Outfit Deets:
Blazer - Kohls
Tee-Shirt - Target
Skirt - Target
Shoes - Target
Necklace - Kohls

Head on over to Fine Linen and Purple to see what everyone else was wearing.

And here are my little cuties:



After church we went to my parent's house for lunch.  Mom always outdoes herself with a feast and this year was no different.  I failed to get a picture of everyone around the table.  

After lunch we had an Easter Egg hunt.  Here are all the kids.  And please note - Cody, the 15-year-old, did not want to participate.  So, now we know the official cut-off age for egg hunts!  

The rest of the kids went at it.  The eggs were stuffed with candy, change, and two were stuffed with dollars ($3 and $5).  They had a hard time finding the $3 egg and after more than a hour, probably closer to two hours, gave up on the $5 egg.  After the hunt I went through all the eggs and discovered that it had been found but not opened!



Me and my sweetie: 
Jennifer and her sweetie:
.
Mom always puts together baskets for the kids:
And here are my parents with Peter and Sarah:
And one with Uncle Brad:

We had a lovely Easter and I hope that you did too!


5 comments:

Madeline said...

I hope Dan's ankle heals quickly! Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!

Amelia Bentrup said...

I hope Dan's ankle heals soon! You all look great. Sounds like a super fun Easter! I can't believe the kids missed the money. They must have shaken the eggs and figured that since those didn't make noise, they were empty. I think there's a lesson in there somewhere. LOL

Mari said...

You all look so nice - and so does the weather! Poor Dan - hope he heals soon!

deborah said...

What fun pictures! We had a good Easter too.

Hopefully the ankle is soon mended. That is not fun at all.

Love your outfit. I like to shop Target & Kohls.

Unknown said...

I love your dress!!