photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A peak inside my brain...

I knew that Valentine's Day was this weekend.  I knew because I tried to get reservations at several places Dan and I wanted to eat and they were booked already - unless of course we wanted to eat dinner at 11:00 AM. 

So it looks like we will be celebrating our grand love of one another on a day other than February 14th. And honestly, that's fine by me. On a holiday (especially on V-Day) restaurants are overcrowded and you always get the feeling that you are being rushed in and rushed out.  No thanks.

I needed to get the kids something for Valentine's Day so in my mind I decided that this would be the morning that I would go to Target.

Yesterday, as I was looking around my house, I realized that I really needed to do some purging, organizing, and general purpose straightening.  And I thought to myself, "Now's the perfect time.  I'll grab some baskets and organizey type items when I'm at Target getting the kid's their Valentine's Day gift.  And it's perfect timing because it's January and everyone has their organizey type items on sale in January.

Dum dum dummmmmmmmmm.

And then I realized that it's NOT January.  It's February!  And not just February but practically the MIDDLE of February. 

My poor brain has been spinning around like that since Christmas.  And this mom, the one who is never ready for summer vacation to start, is totally ready.  My brain needs a break!




3 comments:

Madeline said...

Well you have been quite the busy bee lately. It's no wonder! Did they still have the organizey stuff on sale? Too bad my quick search tells me there's no Menard's in the South--their bins and things are always on sale!

Busy Bee Suz said...

It's tough to keep up with the day to day stuff when you have so many big things happening!! Actually, now might be a better time to purchase your organzie-y type things...they might be on clearance now.

deborah said...

Um, yes. I so relate! The last nine months have felt especially that way for me as I've dealt with back issues. I was certainly no wonder woman anyway...