photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, January 26, 2015

The boss and his tea.

I've been up to my eyeballs in basketball, PTO meetings, and planning for Catholic Schools Week.  I haven't abandoned my little corner of the internet but it sure feels like it.

Hopefully things will settle down a little next week and I can get back here on a regular basis, but until then, here's something that made me chuckle over Christmas.

Peter has been really pressuring me to let him drink coffee.  When I told him that it would stunt his growth, he informed me that was a myth with no scientific evidence to support it. 

And even if that's the case (which it most likely is, but who has the time other than Peter to actually research it?), I still don't think 12-year-olds need to drink coffee.   But he was really pestering me good so I gave in and let him have a cup of tea.

Here he is in the process of fixing that cup of tea:



After he let it steep, added some milk and sugar and stirred, he grabbed the cup in his hands, walked over to Sarah and gesturing with the mug said, "Do you have those reports completed that I asked you for last week?  I need them for my meeting."

Sarah gave him a confused look and just rolled her eyes.

Not sure if he ever got the information he needed for his meeting or not!

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my gosh! The boss man has such a sense of humor! I think herbal tea is good for us? Right?

Madeline said...

Hilarious! Did he like it?

Monique said...

Too funny! Did he like it?

Kelli said...

Oh my...that is too funny!