photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Friday, November 14, 2014

Lollipop Bouquet.

Sarah saw a DIY tutorial on how to make a lollipop bouquet and knew that's what she wanted to make Peter for his birthday.

She gave me a list of supplies and off I went to the store.  It was actually a very short list (my kind of DIY project).  It required no special tools, it was easy for her to put together, and there was no mess to clean up. 

And look at the adorable lillipop bouquet she made for Peter:


He was thrilled when she presented it to him at breakfast yesterday!


All it took was 2 bags of Blo-Pops, 2 bags of Tootsie Pops and 1 bag of Dum-Dums.  I purchased a foam floral ball and we already had the flower pot. Voila!  Lollipop bouquet! 

And a helpful tip:  the more lollipops - the better!  Don't skimp because you want a nice full bouquet!


8 comments:

Billie Jo said...

I love this!
I love the idea, the execution, and the end result!
But even more...I love that she made it with love for her brother. : )
Well done raising those kids, Mom.
Well done!

Madeline said...

This is so great! Sarah was so thoughtful and the bouquet looks great!! I imagine Peter loves it (because yum!) These would be festive centerpieces for a birthday party I think.

Amelia Bentrup said...

Cute idea! How thoughtful! Now, I just need someone to make me one of those out of chooclate lollipops. LOL

Kelli said...

This is so cute!! Such a thoughtful sister!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Ahh…that is so sweet! I love easy DIY stuff like this. I think I might do a mini version of this for Elizabeth's 3rd birthday. She loves those dum dums they give out at the grocery store check out line. I will do a mini floral pot. Thanks for the great idea!! Happy Birthday Peter!

Lucky as Sunshine said...

Very Sweet of Sarah to make something for Peter's birthday.

Busy Bee Suz said...

She is so sweet to think of her Brother....and the bouquet turned out fabulous!!!

deborah said...

That's a really fun idea! And very cute! I'm all about simple & easy when it comes to DIY! :)