photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

24 hours is plenty of time for completing all those things that I should have compelted last week. Plenty of time!

As long as I can make it through the next 24 hours, I will able to say "I survived!".

The kids start school tomorrow.  I wish I could say that their backpacks are packed but they aren't.  In fact, I ordered both of them new packs from Lands' End but due to an error on my part, Peter's still isn't here yet.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives today.

I wish I could say that their summer homework is completed but it isn't.  But hey, technically, it's still summer! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they can get it completed it today.

I wish I could say that their school uniforms are pressed and ready to go but they aren't.  But hey, that's what I plan on doing tonight while they kids are showering.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I remember to do that tonight.

We had a really good summer together but all good things must come to an end.  And really, not a moment too soon because the kids are starting to go at one another like never before.  Sarah has amped up her techniques for annoying Peter and Peter seems to have discovered some pro wrestling techniques for getting her to stop.

Like I said, not a moment too soon.

Before I sign off, I wanted to share some pictures I took at the bowling alley when we went a few weeks ago.

Peter!

STRIKE!

Cody!

Cheyanne!

Sarah!

Caity!

Colton!

Crazy boys!

That's better!

Caity and Sarah!

Cheyanne and Sarah!

2 comments:

Mari said...

I can't believe it's almost time for school again!
I like the bowling pictures - and the colorful roof there!

jennwa said...

What great looking kids ! Thanks for taking my kids they had a blast.